One of the things I am starting to appreciate about dating a writer is that I get to tag along his work lunch, and this time it was in Portofino Italian Restaurant at the Venetian Macao. This allows us to bond despite how hectic a week can get.
Here’s a quick route suggestion.
In a particular order:
- Caprino e tartufo Torched goat cheese, Romaine lettuce , frisée salad, Belgium endive, asparagus, Italian winter truffle crumble
- Guanciotte di Manzo Brasate al Chianti Braised Wagyu beef cheek ,crushed potato, garlic , shallots, baby carrots , Chinati red wine jus
- Linguine Fra Diavolo Whole Boston lobster , linguine , spicy tomato sauce
- Tiramisu Mascarpone , savoiardi , espresso coffee and Marsala wine
- House Coffee
- Bread The garlic mayo was just a perfect combo with the bread selection.
- Guanciotte di Manzo Brasate al Chianti Soft and tender beef, it feels like it melts in your mouth.
I look forward to writing more in the coming weeks as I manage my time better these days. I still remember why I started blogging and how I had a number of things I wanted to blog about. But for now, real life awaits me. Toodles!